- 4th Stochastic Geometry Days, Universite de Poitiers,
24 - 28 August , 2015
- PhD course: Statistical Methods for High-Frequency Data
July 6 - July 10, 2015
May 27-29 of 2015, DYNSTOCH, Lund, Mathematical Statistics
- Spatial Statistics: Emerging Patterns
9-12 June 2015 | Avignon, France
- ICEE 2015 : XIII International Conference on Economics and Econometrics , see also the poster
- Conference in Oslo -- Bernt Øksendal's 70th anniversary
- Conference in Aarhus -- Barndorff-Nielsen's 80th anniversary
- The Arne Ryde Workshop in Financial Economics, May 27-28, 2015 in Lund, no-charge, for presenting research papers.
Program (Stefan talk included).
- Bayesian miniconference Bayes@Lund2015 is held in the Department of Statistics on the 10th of February.
- Professor Tomasz J. Kozubowski will spend a part of his sabatical this Fall.
- Krys Podgorski have participated in the conference/workshop New Challenges in Spatial and Spatio-Temporal modeling in Smögen , August 25-29, 2014. Among participants were several collaborators: Anastassia Baxevani, University of Cyprus, Igor Rychlik, Chalmers University, Jonas Wallin, Chalmers University, David Bolin, Chalmers Unviersity.
- In the second part of August we had a visitor and collaborator, Anastassia Baxevani, University of Cyprus -- collaboration on spectral representation of non-Gaussian processes.
- Krzysztof Podgorski organizes the session “Non-Gaussian stochastic models: theory and applications.”, at the ASA Statistical Meeting, Flint, 24-28 June 2014. Session participants: Anastassia Baxevani, University of Cyprus, Anna K Panorska, University of Nevada, Reno, Tomasz J. Kozubowski, University of Nevada, Reno, Krzysztof Podgorski, Lund University
- Heavy tails, tilting and temporal-spatial models, May 26-27, Two-day workshop organized jointly with Igor Rychlik, Chalmers University
- Statistical Seminar on Wednesday, May 14, `Blue Room' will host Stepan Mazur from Humboldt University
- Swedish Research Council Grant Dnr: 2013-5180 Dynamical stochastic models for efficient spatial analysis of linkages in financial markets, Statistics in
the Empirical Sciences, collaborative grant jointly with Prof. Hossein Asgharian, Department of Economics, Lund University 4 year grant, awarded amount: SEK 4.16mln.
Jubileumsfond Grant Dnr: P13-1024:1 Impacts of multi-scale macroeconomic variables on market risks , lead applicant, 3 year grant, awarded amount: SEK 3.2mln.